Welcome to our conference page. We have planned another exciting and informative conference for you this year and we hope you will be able to attend.
As in past years the Conference is being held at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Centre located at 437 Prince Street in Truro. We have a block of rooms on hold for our members at a special group rate for both May 25th & 26th. These rooms go quickly so please book early. You can click here to register through their web site, or call 1-877-660-8550 and let them know you are attending the SCEPA Conference so you get the group rate.
We have a great agenda this year that will include:
- Bomb Threats
- Fire Wardens & Floor Wardens
- Code White - Threats of Violence
- This is an Election Year - all current Executive Members are re-offering
- Emergency Operations Centre (EOC)
- How to Conduct a Planning Cycle
- How to properly Scribe during an emergency
You can download a copy of the full agenda, with presenters, here
Conference Menu - as outlined in the Agenda some meals & breaks are included in your fee
- Breakfast includes; croissants, muffins & danish, assorted cold cereals, low fat yogurt, fresh fruit salad as well as juice (apple & orange) and tea/coffee
- Lunch Includes; Minestrone soup, beef lasagna, penne pasta Alfredo with chicken, caesar salad, garlic bread and a milk chocolate mousse parfait for dessert.
- Breakfast includes; croissants, muffins & danish, fresh fruit salad, toast station, crisp bacon, farmers sausage, scrambled eggs, home fried potatoes as well as juice (apple & orange) and tea/coffee
Breaks - will include assorted juices, tea and coffee each day
We are very pleased to announce that we have sponsors this year that will be putting on a vendor trade show. The vendors this year are:
- Tyco (SimplexGrinnell)
- Turple Engineering
- Ackland Grainger
Please note that if you have any food allergies please contact the staff at the Holiday Inn directly as they will make arrangements to accommodate your dietary restrictions.
Once again we thank you for your continued support and we hope you will be able to join us for another great Conference.